You're engaged! YUS!! Now you're on the hunt for an awesome band to crush your reception. First, let's see if we're a good fit:
- Want an epic party that your friends and family will talk about for years to come.
- Want the planning process to be breezy and fun.
- Want to have a say in the music that’s played, while allowing your band to crush it with music that they know will pack the dance floor.
- Want to avoid boring and stereotypical bands and DJ’s at all costs.
- Don't want an MC that talks too much, just gets the party going.
- Love pop/rock/dance music.
- Are fun, laid back, in love, and want experienced vendors you can trust so you don’t have to worry about a thing during your wedding.
- Can slay one or two dance moves.
- Are obsessed with getting everyone on the dance floor.
- Will guide you through every step of the planning process and be your easiest vendor to work with.
- Will treat you like family.
- Will truly listen to you to find out your hopes for your event.
- Kick out only the most fun jams that will guarantee to get everyone dancing.
- Focus on taking care of every last musical detail for the entire event so you don’t have to.
- Will deliver the most epic and fun performance you could imagine.
- Will share cookies.
"Business Time is the nicest, most talented group of guys you could ask for. I could not have imagined a better day and a better party, and Business Time MADE the night. I would gladly recommend this band to ANYONE!" - Kelly F.
Our goal is to make planning your wedding as easy and fun as possible. We aim to be responsive and flexible throughout the entire process. We truly want to get to know you and your vision for your wedding. When the music kicks in, our number one goal is to keep the dance floor packed, all night. It’s simple.